Next Question

Signing up is quick and easy. We’ll guide you through the entire process from start to finish. Please make sure to have all of your business documents ready. 

Change of Registered Agent

If you’re changing your registered agent to Start-Up Agent, LLC, you will need to complete Texas Secretary of State form 401 “Statement of Change of Registered Office/Agent.” If you would like Start-Up Agent, LLC to do it for you, we can! The one-time fee to do so is $41.00, this includes the state’s search and filing fee.

Product total
Options total
Grand total